Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pool Days

I'm not the biggest "pool person."  I don't really swim laps, and getting in and splashing around is really only fun for a little while.  The only thing that makes laying out appealing to me is lying on my belly and napping (which is something I can do just as easily at home!).  Otherwise, it's being hot, sweaty, and potentially getting burned.

One thing that makes going to the pool better is friends.  Last Thursday, Rebecca and I hung out at the pool, later switching to the shade because we could "feel the freckles growing."


On Monday, I was joined by Kristen and Jenelle and their daughters Hannah and Leiana, respectively.  The girls were definitely entertaining as they discovered how fun it was to jump in, float around, and be "motorboated" around by Miss Meg.

Leiana loved the floaty turtle she found at the pool

Hannah discovered she's a natural floater

From left to right, Jenelle, Leiana, Kristen (and Rebekah), and Hannah

Me and the girls

1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Thanks so much for letting us come use your neighborhood pool!!! It was So Much Fun!!!