Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Every Friday, my friend Amanda writes a letter to things and people from the past week.  I thought I'd give it a shot this week.

Dear Bugs, thanks for finding a new place to live... or at least having the common decency to hide from plain view.

Dear Paint By Letters, thanks for reminding me how much I love to paint, as long as it's not painting walls!
Dear Pam, thanks for giving me artistic freedom.  I think your mountain-themed letters are turning out great so far!



Dear Ratatouille, sorry I had to puree you and add Italian sausage to you for Jason to like you.  Don't take it personally.  He's like that with all veggie-based dishes.  Thank goodness I thought you were tasty, because you made lots of leftovers!

Dear Bing Cherries, why are you so tasty?  I'm not a big fruit person, but I was in the fridge multiple times a day getting you for a quick snack.  Nom nom nom!


Dear New Hedge Trimmers, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  Megan likes her some power tools!


Dear Jason's Coworker Paul, thank you thank you thank you for the FREE hedge trimmers, which saved us a ton of money!  I'm so glad you had a spare one and were willing to give it to us!
Dear Too-Tall, Touching-the-Outside-of-our-House-and-Giving-Bugs-Easy-Access-into-our-House Bushes, consider yourself vanquished.



1 comment:

Amanda English said...

I'm pretty sure I can't imagine you outside with power tools. ;) I'm going to need a picture with proof! Love your letters!!! xoxo