Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Homeowners

Closing day went really well.  We closed on Thursday (June 28th) and moved on Saturday (June 30th).  We were in and out of the lawyer's office in less than an hour, which Jason said was really fast for closing.  After lunch and a trip to Wal-Mart (where we coincidentally ran into our realtor less than an hour after seeing him at closing), we changed into what we call "sports clothes" and did some moving into our new house!

Now, I know I have only shared the front of the house here, but now that the house is officially ours, I feel more comfortable about sharing more.  It will be a while before we're settled in enough to have people see it in person, so hopefully this will satisfy you til then!



Welcome to our house!

Entryway

Dining Room

Study

Living Room

Kitchen




Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom


Jason's response when I asked him to come pose with me....


Hallway with bedrooms to the left and right and bonus room straight ahead

Bonus Room


5 comments:

Amanda English said...

Your new home is amazing! Now I want a new one! LOL Can't wait to see it! xoxo A-

John/Kristen said...

WOW. Girl. That is one nice house! I can't wait to see it in person! :)

Jenelle Leanne said...

Wowzers! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks, everyone! We like it, too, and we hope to have you all over some time. Y'know, after we actually unpack everything. :)

Sara! said...

Hey Megan! I'm not sure if we have officially met in Lifeclass, but my husband Robbie and I are in your class! (I was in your small group a couple weeks ago during class) I found your blog from your comment on Kristen S's.

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on your baby boy, too!! I have LOTS of boy clothes if you need anything (William is 22 mos old. Let me know! :) If you are a facebook lover like me, you can add me if you want! Sara Jennette Brown. :) I just Love, love your house!