Monday, July 16, 2012

Wake Up Call

Jason took off the whole week after our move to help us get settled in (which turned into "work at old house").  I was sooooo glad to have him around!

One morning, I woke up to my phone ringing.  I rolled over and looked at the caller ID.  It was hard to see without my glasses on, but I thought it said Jason was calling...

"Breakfast is ready!"

He had actually CALLED me on the phone to let me know he had cooked breakfast!  When I walked downstairs, I was met with the delicious scent of bacon.  He handed me my plate of eggs and bacon and said "A house is not a home until it smells like bacon."  Well, I guess this house is now our home!


2 comments:

Katherine said...

It must be a man thing. Wes has called me on his cell phone from the bedroom when he was sick.. asking me to bring him some juice. From the drive way to ask about something he found in my trunk. Glad you now have the bacon smell in your house

Amanda English said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....