Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas with Sawyer


I hadn't seen Sawyer since May, and he's grown into quite the little man!

1) How cute is he in his little buttondown shirt?


I call this the teenager "Why are you taking so many pictures of me?" look

2) He's obsessed with clocks.  He loooooooved our giant red clock above our door and kept saying "clock!"  He also likes pointing to people's watches.

A few seconds before he found Uncle Jason's watch

3) He's quick to pick up on things.  When we went out to watch the big boys play cornhole, he ran over, took the bags, and threw them in the hole... and was really excited about it!




4) He's easy to amuse, which is both a blessing and a curse.  After presents, we played together for a while on the rug.  His favorite game?  He'd put his hand over my closed mouth while I hummed "mmm" and then when he'd pull his hand away, I'd slick out my tongue and say "Booga booga booga!"  We played this for a really long time.  A really long time!  Long after Aunt Meg was done, he'd come over and go "mmmm!" and wait for me to say "booga booga booga!"  If I didn't?  He'd just keep repeating "mmm" over and over again.  Ah, games with toddlers.  A blessing and a curse.

No comments: