Thursday, January 10, 2013

Visiting the East

I don't know what it is about my parents' house that makes me forget I own a camera, but I do have a few pictures to share, I guess...

Opening presents:


my dad, who has all of a sudden become a shutterbug



I didn't get any pictures of Kara or Jason because they were sitting beside me.

On Thursday, the J's and I (that's Jill, Jodi, and Jason) drove to a Wildlife Trail Jodi wanted to explore in her Jeep.  We saw a lot of birds and some turtles, though no bears like we were hoping.  It probably didn't help that we were there around noon on a really cold day, not exactly prime time for bears.




Jason and I visited the Bowens on Thursday afternoon (pictures tomorrow).  Friday was Daddy's birthday (happy birthday, Daddy!), and we surprised him by going out to breakfast.  It was crazy delicious and cheap!  I think my meal was $4 or something, and I was absolutely stuffed at the end of it!

It was quite a trip!

No comments: