Thursday, February 2, 2012

Teaching by Numbers

96: Total capacity of my classroom (32 seats x 3 classes)
96: Total number of students I have this semester (plus, there's quite a lengthy waiting list)

192: Number of homework assignments I graded last night
30:  Number of labs I graded last night
792: Number of assignments I've graded so far this semester
7: Number of school days so far this semester

10: Average number of hours I work every day
3: Average number of weeknights I work on stuff at home

1: Number of a student who saw me in the hallway at 7:25am yesterday morning and told me she couldn't wait for 4th period because my class is her favorite class of the day
1: Makes it all worth it

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

WOW! I never really thought about THAT many papers to grade. That's crazy! I'm so glad that you are happy with your decision. =) It makes me happy! <3 xoxo

http://eloquentenglish1.blogspot.com/

Jenelle Leanne said...

:)