Thursday, December 15, 2011

Present Faces

I love opening presents one at a time.  I like to see what everyone else got, see their reactions to the things I got them, and for everyone to see what I got.  What I DON'T like is coming up with different expressions or exclamations for every present.  Here are a few of my favorite "present faces" from last year.

The "I really need my glasses" face



The "let me read all the details about this right now" face



The "I can't believe you got me this" face



The "wow this is really hard to get into" face



The "let me smile and pose with my new stuff" face



The "she's really excited" face and the "um,... what?!?" face



The "someone please explain to me what this is" face



The "oooh, fancy!" face



The "aww yeah" face and the "happy clap" face



1 comment:

Amanda English said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!