Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wrapping (wicky wicky)

To explain the title, I have a really hard time during the Christmas season hearing the word "wrapping" and not thinking of a dj scratching a record during a rap song (wicky wicky!).

Here's an example of my (lots of time on my hands, pre-having-a-job) wrapping.




Here's an example of Jason's, um, unconventional wrapping.  Wanna guess what this present was?



And on a slightly-different note, I want to brag on my parents' dog, Charley.  He's 16 years old this year, and in his 16 years, he's become quite the expert on unwrapping gifts.




He actually holds down the present with his paws and gently pulls off the paper with his teeth.  It's crazy to watch!  Then again, he's not always perfect, and he doesn't always stick with presents addressed to him...




2 comments:

Amanda English said...

I seriously laughed out loud at work looking at Jason's wrapping. That is quite fantastic!!! =)

Unknown said...

He never fails to amaze me.