Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Camera!

Last week, Jason surprised me by buying me a new camera!  For a while now, I've been frustrated by the limitations of my point-and-shoot, mostly struggling with background/foreground focus and also the shutter delay (which was REALLY apparent when I was trying to photograph an energetic toddler!).  Here it is, a Sony 5N.





Even though I've been really busy recently, Jason convinced me to go on two photo trips this weekend -- one to the Arboretum and one to Eno River State Park.  Here are a few shots...

Arboretum:



Eno River State Park:




More to come later, but I'm really excited about this camera.  If you're a point-and-shoot person who is scared to switch over to "fancy" cameras, this is a really easy transition.  I've only had it a week, but I highly recommend!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

Awww that's super! Now we will have 3 fancy camera's to hike with and 1 dork following us with a kodak disposable. I bet his pictures will be better than ours. HAHA! xoxo A-

Jenelle Leanne said...

oooo, I like the smallness of it... usually I like Canons, but I'm frustrated by their getting rid of a view window and going all-screen on their point&shoots. Yeah, I'm weird that way...