Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Special Surprises

I don't care who you are, everyone loves getting gifts.  Jason always amazes me at Christmas and my birthday because he gets me things I had randomly mentioned wanting months before.  Birthday 2009 (the year of the 26 alphabetical gifts), he also got me trouser socks, colorful beaded jewelry, and a Sudoku book -- all things I had wanted but not purchased.  Wow, he was listening after all!

Monday afternoon, Jason came home with the best kind of a gift -- a "just because" surprise gift!  Some girls may like jewelry or flowers.  My husband, however, knew exactly what I wanted -- a new lunch box!



What a sweetie!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

LOVE IT! Last night for our anniversary I didn't get flowers, I got a hot pizza! Probably b/c we were going out of town, but it still made me happy.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great gift to me. Be safe, and have a good time!