Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 14 -- We Are Family...

Today's short and simple.  Here's a picture of my family:

Yes, it's another wedding picture, but it's the last time we all posed together.  Front row (l-r): Grady, Sandra, me, Jason, Kara, Kelly; Back row (l-r): Jodi, Jill

Grady & Sandra: My mom and dad reside in Jamesville, NC, and are the parents of Jill, Kara, and Megan.  For more about them, check out Day 7.
Jill & Jodi: My oldest sister, Jill, and her wife, Jodi, live in Charlotte, NC.  Jill is an environmental engineer, and Jodi is a broadcast engineer.  They have a dog, Sydney, and three cats, Chloe, Phoebe, and Piper.
Kara & Kelly: My older sister, Kara, and her husband, Kelly, live in Jamesville, NC (no, I don't care that it's technically a Williamston address... they live in Jamesville!).  Kara is a CPA, and Kelly is a shipping supervisor.  They have an 8.5 month-old daughter, Addison.
Megan & Jason: My husband and I live in Raleigh, NC.  I am applying for teaching jobs, and Jason is a software tester.

Here's my inherited family:
From left to right, Jason's brother Jake, Jason's brother-in-law Adam, Jason's sister Sara, me, Jason, Jason's mom Jody, and Jason's dad Benny

I'm so blessed to have not one but TWO awesome families!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jodi shared a song on Facebook today about the love of a family. One of the lines in the song was "Always remember there is nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name."

I thought it was really appropriate for today.