Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 25 -- What You Find in my Bag

Simple enough.  The contents do not change, though their exact locations in the bag depend on which purse I'm using.

Outside pocket (things that I usually need to get to quickly):
Cell phone
Emory board
Blistex
Blue ink pen

Main pockets:
Wallet (cash, change, license, cards)
Digital camera (yes, I have this with me all the time)
Keys
Small wallet with coupons (it came with my new purse and I wanted to find a use for it)
Sunglasses

Inside pocket:
Gum
Lip gloss
Hand sanitizer
Small bag with ibuprofen, Band-Aids, bobby pens, and ponytail holders in it (I use the tiny zipped bags that have spare buttons in them when you buy nice button-down shirts or cardigans... they work great for holding small stuff!)

And that's it.  I like to be prepared, but I also hate having a ton of extra stuff in my purse.  Plus, it helps me keep tabs on what I have/don't have in my purse.  I even won a purse scavenger hunt yesterday at a party because I could find things quickly.

So... aren't you glad you now know all this about me?

No comments: