Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3 -- Picture of Me and My Friends

God has blessed me with many friends.  Sometimes, He reminds me to take pictures when I'm around said friends.  Sometimes, I'm having so much fun with them that I forget (gasp!) to take pictures of them.  That said, to any friends of mine who don't see your picture below, please do not take it as a slight.  Maybe we just have too much fun together for me to want to stop and take photos.

A good way to start is with ladies who were in mine and Jason's wedding:
This picture includes my two sisters, friends from college, and friends I've made since Jason and I got together.  They're all amazing ladies, and I'm lucky to call them friends.  (Front row (l-r): Gretchen, Shannon, Kristen, me, Kara, Sarah, Rebecca; Back row: Miranda, Melody, Jill, Sara)

The next is one of me and Amanda (the Amanda of the "Hey, do this 30-day challenge" and Amanda of the "Moustache/Siete de Mayo" party both previously mentioned in this blog) at the 2010 Moustache Party.
I must take a moment and mention that I won for best female 'stache.  Can you blame them for picking me?

One last photo.  This one is of me and a different Kristen.  The three years at Enthalpy were totally worth it just to have found such a dear friend.  Here we are at with the candy cane-themed table we decorated at last year's Holidays Fit for the King, an event my church puts on to help people stay Christ-focused during the holiday season.


I love each of these ladies dearly, and I'm so glad for our friendships!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

Glad you are participating in the 30-Day Blog Challenge! I find it quite entertaining. =) Love you much!

John/Kristen said...

Ok, since I got mentioned on your blog, I think it's time to add you to my roster of "blogs I read every day". hehe :) You are doing a great job- I really do enjoy reading your posts!