Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 29 -- What Have I Learned?

Things I Have Learned During the 30-Day Challenge:
~Mentioning ice cream (specifically Cheerwine floats) is the easiest way to get people to comment.
~I don't have a favorite superhero
~There were people in this world that didn't know the joy of Cake Wrecks
~Blogging can actually cheer me up (especially Day 13 and Day 20)

Ice Cream = Comments

Things I Knew Before the 30-Day Challenge:
~My mom's my #1 cheerleader (She even printed off one of my posts!  That's some motherly love there.)
~I like routine.  This summer, I've been so desperate for some regularity to my daily schedule, and this blog is just what the doctor ordered!
~I don't have a lot of recent pictures of me by myself.  Jason's usually so involved in taking flower-and-bug pictures that he doesn't take many of me.  Either that, or I veto the ones he does take before they ever reach his Picasa.  Most of the pictures featured in this blog are the "hold the camera out in front of me" self-portraits I take with him.
~I talk about teaching/job-searching A LOT!
~You can never have too many niece and nephew pictures.

That said:

No comments: