Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 4 -- Good Habits to Have

I'm breaking the "rules" of the 30-day challenge and tweaking today's post.  Instead of talking about habits I wish I didn't have, I'm going to talk about habits I wish I DID have:

~ Cleaning -- You would think with me being at home, bored out of my mind all summer would motivate me to clean.  Nooooope.  Sure, I keep the house tidy, and I do clean when things get bad, but even then, I do a really poor job of it.  Jason calls it "Megan Clean," where obviously I've attempted to clean something (like the dishes) but it's still dirty.
~ Exercising -- Again, bored at home all day = being really active to stave off boredom, right?  Nope.  Bored at home all day = watching an 8-hr Project Runway or ANTM marathon I've seen a million times before.
~ Praying -- Praying and I have always had an estranged relationship.  I say blessings before meals.  I call out desperate prayers when I am panicked and praises when God definitely intervened.  I pray in church, and I pray when I directly receive requests from friends and loved ones.  That said, praying does not come easy or naturally to me.

Ok, enough seriousness.  Just for the fun of it, here's some pictures of babies!

My niece, Addison, hamming it up for the camera.

My nephew, Sawyer, or LWC (Little Winston Churchill) looking all tough.

They have nothing to do with habits, but I doubt I'll get any complaints for posting their pictures.

No comments: